As per Mr. Rachamalla, the founder of AAKAARAA academy “The hair & makeup industry’s education system is still the same as it was 10-15 years down the line.” “And AAKAARAA”, in his words, “is the much needed change from the same.”
Shortly put, Mr. Rachamalla & Mrs.. Radhika coined AAKAARAA as an academy that is the first-ever of its kind. They conceptualised the brand as a medium that empowers better education & quality professionals in the world of hair & makeup.
AAKAARAA academy’s foundations are inspired from the enthusiasm for everything that involves hair & makeup, in general.
AAKAARAA, as a brand, holds a greater purpose of refining career paths and was created to drive a fresh wave of education in the industry. The academy beats the myths of career opportunities and inspires better knowledge in the field through expert guidance, facilities & training. The brand is and has been designed to break existing myths 7 set new trends through:
- Six-month extensive & detailed sessions, replacing the usual 1 month half-knowledgeable courses.
- Expert guidance, theory & practical training throughout the tenure.
- Scholarship waivers for select students.
- Residential learning & practice sessions.
- Tie-ups with select places to practice the learning.
- Abroad visits to practice lesser used concepts in India like short hair cutting techniques.
- Placement assistance.
In other words, AAKAARAA, as a brand ought to be the REVOLUTION that brings stature & stability to students thriving to become professionals in the industry.